another year has passed. Our annual shutdown has just ended, actually it has been a week but I am realising it now on the eve of another day of holiday. During it I
- took rest
- completed unfinished books of last year. they were –
- Himalaya – by Michael Palin – travelogue tracing himalaya from west to east
- Multiple city – writings on bangalore – edited by Aditi De
- Banker to the poor – by Muhammad Yunus
- The Kalam Effect – My years with the president – by P M Nair
- The motorcycle diaries – Ernesto “Che” Guevara – could not pick the momentum to finish it
- My Canon SLR was gathering dust since years after film rolls were out of fashion and memories began to exist only digitally.
- found renewed interest in photography after a friend gifted Sony digital camera. Below are some of the early samples. Click to go to flickr to see them in better size-
and few new year resolutions related to this blog. This space has been two years in running and was created as part of one of the new year resolution-
- blog more often
- change the way I blog so that it is more interesting for few people
- more instantaneous fresh topics. In most of the cases the content is stale and very late.
- and put more photographs since I have a digital camera now 🙂